Pre-register for the Shiné 2-Month Foundation Program
Is this course for you?
- Do you want a deep personal transformation?
- Do you want mental stability, calmness, and concentration?
- Do you want to learn how to deeply meditate?
Your personal benefits
What you will receive
You will receive a personal Shiné workbook.
The workbook includes:
- A Brief explanation of the phenomena we call “mind”.
- Meditation in Tibetan Buddhism; goal and benefits.
- What is Mindfulness?
- Preliminary practices.
- An explanation of the complete map of Shiné using the traditional Tibetan Thangka, including the 32 Shiné navigation points.
- Support before beginning a Shiné practice.
- Practice guidelines. These include a personal schedule for Shiné practice.
Shiné is the Tibetan word for Shamatha, which is the deepest calmness of our mind.
What generally is taught as mindfulness in the West is a very good method to develop awareness and relax our minds on a general level. In Tibetan Buddhism, this is just the first step, called “General Mindfulness”.
However, if we really want to go deeper, then we need Shiné – the highest form of mindfulness. Participation in this education will change your life and lead to a completely different understanding of your mind. You will learn in detail about the path to calm your mind and how to find full, effortless concentration as well as inner peace and happiness.
Once you have successfully mastered your mind with Shiné, you will be able to fully concentrate for a long time – without your mind wandering or being distracted by thoughts and emotions, and without feeling any sense of tension or stress.
We are sorry but we cannot provide any translation. Suzanne will teach and guide you in English.
In case of sickness, please inform us in time that you are sick and therefore not able to attend a session. We will make sure that you have access to the Community so that you can catch up with your fellow participants on the content you missed. However, we will not provide recordings of the teaching sessions.
In total there are sixteen live teaching sessions – always from xx:xx to xx:xx CET (Amsterdam time)
No, we will not provide any recordings.
Being fully present during the live teachings increases the value of the teachings for you as it makes sure that you attend with full attention. And that’s the best form to learn.
Knowing that you can watch something over and over again, does not help you to focus and be fully present.
Shiné is the Tibetan word for Shamatha, which is the deepest calmness of your mind. What generally is taught as mindfulness in the West, is a very good method to become aware and relax our mind on a general level. In Tibetan Buddhism, this is just the first step, which is called “General Mindfulness”.
If we really want to go deeper, then we need Shiné – the highest form of mindfulness. Participating in this education will change your life and lead to a completely different understanding of your mind. You will get to know the path to calm your mind, to find full effortless concentration as well as peace and happiness.
Once you have successfully mastered your mind with the method of Shiné, you will be able to fully concentrate for a long time – without your mind wandering or being distracted by thoughts and emotions. Without feeling any sense of tension or stress.
Please prepare the following:
- Smooth, black, roundish meditation object:
- Material: stone (not too shiny)
- Diameter: approx. 3 to 5 centimeters
- Ideal shape: round on the top and flat at the bottom so that it can lay flat on a surface
- Very comfortable, large meditation cushion (height of at least 4 fingers-width)
- An additional small pillow that can be rolled up
- Sleeping mask (to blindfold your eyes)
The content of this course has the power to improve your life sustainably! Together, we will discover step by step how you can meditate with quiet, calm, and concentration. Take the time to test this course, and I am excited to welcome you to my course!
If, after your first lesson, you come to realize that for whatever reason this course is not for you, just let us know and you’ll get your money back!