1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file that we place on your computer or other device if you agree. Cookies can be used for different purposes. Below we provide more information.
2. WHAT DO THE COOKIES DO?
Cookies can collect anonymous usage data - for example the number of people
uses the website.
4. BLOCKING COOKIES
You can block or delete cookies via your internet browser, but it is possible that certain parts of this website will not function properly. Doing this will permanently delete the stored information.
We use four categories of cookies on our website:
1. Strictly necessary cookies
• These are cookies that are essential for the operation of the website. These include, for example, cookies that enable you to navigate to the correct pages once we have updated the website.
2. Performance Cookies
• These cookies collect information about how visitors visit our website. They allow us to understand any errors and test new features. We do not collect information that makes a visitor directly identifiable, because the data is anonymous and is aggregated. We only use this information to improve the operation of our website.
3. Functionality Cookies
• These cookies enable certain functions on the website to improve your experience.
4. Target / advertising cookies
• These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have clicked. We do not share this information with third parties. They are also used to measure the effectiveness of your own advertising campaigns.
Most cookies are only stored for 30 days. Some analytics cookies can be stored for up to a year.