AM Coach Training – Seminar 1
Learn about the different states of consciousness and how to use the Mind Mirror.
- Mind Mirror software
- Practical skills
Share this event
AM Coach Training – Seminar 2
Get a deeper understanding of brainwave patterns.
(English spoken training)
Includes brainwave vocabulary and a deeper understanding of brainwave patterns and how to interpret them. Also the construction of Awakened Mind Meditations and dealing with content.
Seminar 2 is part of the self trainers option and the second seminar in the trajectory to become an Awakened Mind Coach.
Share this event
Retreat in Sardinia, Italy – From 21-28th of April 2020
Nicole de Haas
From 21-28th of April 2020, Suzanne Tempel and Nicole de Haas will organize a retreat week of Self-discovery, Self-healing, Spirituality and time for you! The whole week, a beautiful monastery will be your home. A place with a breathtaking sea view and wonderful energy. During the week we also offer special excursions to archeologic spiritual places because Sardinia is known for the powerful and spiritual energy on the island. There are direct flights from different places in Europe and if you come from the US or Australia there is a direct connection from the airport in Rome, Italy.
The retreat week
You will be arriving on Tuesday the 21st of April and leaving on the 28th of April. There will be a light meal ready for you when you arrive on Tuesday evening. The week starts with an introduction on Wednesday the 22nd in the morning and we will finish the lessons on Monday evening with a group session. On the final day (Tuesday the 28th ) breakfast and lunch will be included. So depending on your flight there will be some free time left on Tuesday to walk, go to the beach or sleep in. During the week we also offer, within the course, a special excursion to an archeologic spiritual place. But more excursions can be booked as extra’s after the introduction on Wednesday.
- Stay at the monastery from the 21st of April till the 28th of April
- Full board at the monastery from Wednesday to Monday
- A light meal in the evening on the 21st of April is included
- Breakfast and lunch on the 28th are included
- The course starts on Wednesday with an introduction in the morning and ends with a closing ceremony on Monday evening.
- 1 full day Excursion with a meal and bus is included to the most famous Nuraghe in Sardinia that is on the worlds heritage list of UNESCO.
- Fresh drinking water is during group sessions available
- Prices for coffee, tea, wine, and other drinks are really customer friendly and coffee /tea can be bought for less than a euro at the bar. You pay when you check out.
Prices are including full board and 1-day excursion to an archeologic spiritual place.
- Double room with own bathroom € 885,00
- Single room with own bathroom € 985,00
Extra’s arranged by a third party/organizer
- Transfers from and to the airport can be arranged if you wish so. These are not included and will be organized by a third party. The transfer fee is €25,- per person (one way). If you wish to use the transfer options please let us know and we will get you in contact with the organizer.
- There is a possibility to book extra nights at the monastery. These extra nights (prior to the week or after the week) need to be booked directly through the organizer. Extra nights cannot be booked with the course/retreat nor through the booking form. Please let us know if you wish to book extra nights and we will get you in contact with the organizer. Of course, if you want to extend your stay you can also book a Hotel somewhere on Sardinia.
- Extra excursions will be offered to you as an option, such as a wine taste, spiritual walk, and visit to Cagliari. You can book and pay the excursions of your choice with the organizer on Wednesday. The organizer will be at the monastery right after our introduction when you know the program/schedule.
- Flights to Cagliari (CAG), the capital of the island, directly from
- Dusseldorf-Weeze (NRN), DE
- Brussel Zaventem (BRU), BE
- London Stansted (STN), UK
- Manchester, UK
- Rome, IT
- Paris, FR
- Dublin, IR
It is a 50 min drive to the monastery from the airport.
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Car or scooter rental or any other means of transport
- Extra’s (optional and arranged by a third party) as mentioned above
- Drinks at the monastery
Booking or more information
Suzanne at: email@example.com
Nicole at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this event
Journey of Self Discovery 3-8 May 2020 Zwanenhof
Teachers: Suzanne Tempel, Libby Clark & Anthony Harris (Guest Tutor)
As a medium, healer, and ambassador for Spirit, you have a lot of responsibility in what you do, what you are, and what you give to this world of matter and to the world of Spirit. You work as a valuable vehicle for that power and it is important to know and to come closer to your Self and to create a more connected life that is true to you!
The “Self” is surely one of the most researched areas in psychology and in this area, the Self has many facets such as self-awareness, self-esteem, self-knowledge, and self-perception. Life is a journey of Self-discovery as life provides you with experiences that bring you in touch with the depth of who you are as an ever-evolving human being. Whether you are a working medium, a healer, a student in one of these fields or interested in getting to know your ‘potential’ Self better, this course might be for you! The focus of the discovery and practice is on self-empowerment, self-healing, self-confidence, and a deeper understanding of the ‘energetic dynamics’ of YOU!
This week a lecture and workshops will be organized in each group concerning different states of consciousness (o.a. Trance, the Awakened Mind, and the Meditative State) and their (measurable) effect on the brains. You will learn how to recognize the stages of consciousness and there will be practical exercises. Also, Self-healing and Mindfulness and their link with mediumship development are the core of this week.
Special quest Tutor Anthony Harris (grandson of the world famous materialization Medium Alec Harris) will join us. Anthony Harris is a core process Psychotherapist and a Mindfulness Trainer with 30 years of experience in meditation. Mindfulness practices have origins in the contemplative traditions of Asia, especially Buddhism. The spirit team of Alec is working now with his grandson.
During this week it is possible to book a private consultation or to book a consultation during which your individual states of consciousness are viewed by means of measurements (EEG) (not included). Furthermore, a demonstration of mediumship is part of the program during the week. The teachers for this training all have a lot of experience and knowledge in the field of psychology, mediumship, metaphysical subjects, and energy work. We are looking forward to sharing this experience with you in your own unique way!
Sunday May 3 – Friday May 8 2020, 16.30 – 13.00
Share this event
Explorations of the Soul; 10-15 May 2020 Zwanenhof
Nicole de Haas
Teachers: Nicole de Haas, Philip Dykes, Lynn Parker, Suzanne Tempel
Guest speaker: Anthony Harris
Are you a seeker of spiritual truth? Do you have an open mind and heart to learn more about yourself as an individual, about altered states, trance and physical mediumship?
This course is for those who are interested in developing trance mediumship, have an interest in physical mediumship, or wish to find ways to strengthen their connection to Spirit and to blend closer with the Spirit World. Development of altered states and trance will help you in all aspects of spiritual development and growth and will raise your standards of mediumship. Also, we will take a look at the various aspects of physical mediumship.
This week will be a week of exploration. We will take a look at the conscious and subconscious, help you to understand and feel the dynamics of the power and we will take you into the field of trance healing and communication as well. Important to us is that we can guide and support you in finding that power of the soul that resides within you! Throughout the week there will be a dynamic program so that you will get the best from all the teachers to help you further in your development. The training is suitable for any level of development. During the week Nicole will share her knowledge and experience in physical mediumship, which is a specialist part of mediumship.
We have a wonderful guest speaker this week: Anthony Harris. He is the grandson of the famous materialization medium Alec Harris. Nicole and Anthony have met on several occasions and we are privileged to have Anthony here to share with you his personal stories and experiences in the séance room with his grandfather, Alec Harris. Anthony works as a psychotherapist and as a mindfulness trainer for over 30 years. He will also help you to understand the power of the mind and meditation in a workshop.
This week Suzanne will provide a lecture and workshops concerning different states of consciousness and their effect on the brain and you as a (developing) medium. Experiments will be done by measuring brain waves via EEG; you will learn how to recognize the stages of awareness and there will be a lot of practical exercises.
All under the watchful eye of Suzanne Tempel who has a lot of expertise in this field.
Demonstrations in mediumship and trance will be part of the week, but what makes this week unique is the connection to physical mediumship: Nicole will provide a séance of physical mediumship during the week. You can book private consultations or healing (not included in the price) with one of the teachers during this week or book a consultation during which your individual consciousness states are viewed and are measured (EEG).
Come and join us on a great week not to be missed with the finest teachers in the field of trance and physical mediumship. We are there for you to encourage and support you on your own personal journey.
Sunday, May 10 -16.30 to Friday, May 15 – 13.00